Chess Pie Recipe III
A nice chess pie recipe to try !
* 1 (9 inch) pie shell
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 tablespoon cornmeal
* 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine melted butter or margarine, eggs, and sugar. Mix well, then add cornmeal, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Pour into pastry shell.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until set and golden brown on top. The chess pie recipe is ready to serve !