Andy's Chess Pie
A great chess pie recipe to try !
Chess Pie Recipe Ingredients
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
* 6 tablespoons butter, softened
* 2 cups white sugar
* 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
* 4 eggs
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons cornmeal
Chess Pie Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in milk until mixture is smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Mix in cornmeal, then pour mixture into pastry shell.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until set in center. The chess pie recipe is ready. Nice one ! Enjoy the chess pie !