Buttermilk Chess Pie
A nice chess pie recipe to try !
* 2 cups white sugar
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 5 eggs
* 2/3 cup buttermilk
* 1/2 cup melted butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Beat in the eggs and buttermilk until blended. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla. Pour filling into the pie crust.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until filling is set. The chess pie recipe buttermilk is ready to serve....nice !